IBM QRadar is an enterprise class security information and event management (SIEM) platform designed to give your security administrators the information they need to
monitor your environment.
This system is designed to capture events from a wide variety of systems on your network as well and monitor network flows for traffic of interest. The SIEM consolidates
log source event data from thousands of devices endpoints and applications distributed throughout a network. It performs immediate normalization and correlation
activities on raw data to distinguish real threats from false positives.
QRadar is scalable as well, allowing for single unit deployments to tiered deployments distributed across the enterprise. This allows administrators to either monitor
only the most critical of systems to the full scope of the enterprise network. This solution can also correlate system vulnerabilities with event and network data,
helping to prioritize security incidents.
IBM Security QRadar SIEM:
• Provides near real-time visibility for threat detection and prioritization, delivering surveillance throughout the entire IT infrastructure.
• Reduces and prioritizes alerts to focus investigations on an actionable list of suspected incidents.
• Enables more effective threat management while producing detailed data access and user activity reports.
• Delivers security intelligence in cloud environments.
• Produces detailed data access and user activity reports to help manage compliance.